A joint rescue by the RNLI Dun Laoghaire lifeboat and the Irish Coastguard helicopter assisted a swimmer at the 40ft. Their response was quick and the swimmer returned to shore safely.
The RNLI is made up of volunteers dedicated to saving lives and are experts on sea safety. Whether you’re heading to the beach, to the coast, or out to sea, please check out the essential safety advice from the RNLI website. Know the risks and your own abilities so that you can keep yourself and others safe.
Here is link to essential safety advice :https://rnli.org/safety/know-the-risks
The RNLI always need your support as they are always there for you. Remember to donate https://rnli.org/find-my-nearest/lifeboat-stations/dun-laoghaire-lifeboat-station
- Baby seal Stranded at Forty Foot November 24, 2020
- RNLI Dun Laoghaire & Coast Guard called for a swimmer at 40FT November 18, 2020
- Click/Call & Collect We want to tell your story! November 16, 2020
- Elf-pedition Harold School Christmas November 16, 2020
- Cycling routes Safe Walking & Cycling Consultation November 5, 2020