Cycling routes Have your say!
*The closing date for receipt of submissions is 5pm Fri 6 November*
As part of the Active School Travel initiative launched in August 2020, the Council has launched public engagement on three new pilot safe routes, to upgrade and connect the existing walking and cycling network in the County. These new, consolidated routes totalling approximately 20 kilometres in length, are aimed at encouraging increased walking and cycling to school, and for wider use by the general public.
- Baby seal Stranded at Forty Foot November 24, 2020
- RNLI Dun Laoghaire & Coast Guard called for a swimmer at 40FT November 18, 2020
- Click/Call & Collect We want to tell your story! November 16, 2020
- Elf-pedition Harold School Christmas November 16, 2020
- Cycling routes Safe Walking & Cycling Consultation November 5, 2020