Dogs agility WaggyBabas from the safety of your own back garden!
WaggyMamas Agility is a small dog training school based just on the border between south Dublin and Wicklow. Our main focus is the canine sport of Agility.
During restrictions, the trainers, their dogs and the students (also known as WaggyBabas) have kept in touch virtually and taken part in special homework and training challenges. Some of them, along with the greater agility community, even took part in a new competition ‘The Covid Cup‘. All from the safety of their own back garden!
The head coach Laura has been part of the competitive dog agility world for many years now. She currently competes with her own rescue Collie/Whippet Trudi, her good pal Rusty the Jack Russell and the baby Indy. All three dogs have had impressive agility careers so far with Rusty winning up to Irish Kennel Club Grade 6, Trudi to Grade 5 and Indy with a promising start winning to grade 4. All dogs are showing even more promise for the future. She regularly attends seminars and workshops with top national and international handlers to keep up to date with the latest handling and training methods within the sport.
Visit their website: https://waggymamasagility.com/
Follow them on:
- Baby seal Stranded at Forty Foot November 24, 2020
- RNLI Dun Laoghaire & Coast Guard called for a swimmer at 40FT November 18, 2020
- Click/Call & Collect We want to tell your story! November 16, 2020
- Elf-pedition Harold School Christmas November 16, 2020
- Cycling routes Safe Walking & Cycling Consultation November 5, 2020