Harold school Christmas
This year at the Harold School in Glasthule we are trying something a little different – 2020 has been that kind of year. Due to Covid restrictions we cannot hold our beloved Christmas Fair – our major fundraising and fun event.
Over the next two weeks almost 700 children will undertake an Elf-pedition from Glasthule to the North Pole (figuratively of course) walking over 4,000 kms out and about in our community – the familiar red jumpers will now be sporting elf hats!
They would love your business to support us in any way you can. While we are fundraising, we are also raising as much fun as possible for the children to end a challenging year.
You can help them:
Harold School Christmas.
Decorating your shop window with elves as part of our Elf Trail
Donating appropriate items to include in their Elf Explorer packs
Donating gifts for a class (min 30) to celebrate their successful expedition
Choosing one of the three sponsorship levels (see attached Sponsorship Proposal) starting at €250 to be Comet’s Champion (tax deductible as registered charity)
If you would like to get involved and help raise community spirits please contact us on email@example.com or phone Kathleen on 0871276877.
- Baby seal Stranded at Forty Foot November 24, 2020
- RNLI Dun Laoghaire & Coast Guard called for a swimmer at 40FT November 18, 2020
- Click/Call & Collect We want to tell your story! November 16, 2020
- Elf-pedition Harold School Christmas November 16, 2020
- Cycling routes Safe Walking & Cycling Consultation November 5, 2020